View Single Post
Old July 29, 2018, 06:06 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Mominul, Nasir, Taskin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roey Haque
Great one again Al Furqan. I was just telling Mufi and Rinat yesterday, that listening to this makes me hungry and wanting to get back on the mic asap. So we will do another one this Tue.

Some advice: It will be great if you have a passionate off the cuff guest to even out your cool calm Sam Harris type persona. Also, let me just say, don't make it just about Bd cricket and nothing else. Go off on tangents, develop interesting theories, this will give the shows more character.
Thanks bro...I got your twitter shout out as well! One of the good things about groups is it will always motivate you and energize you keep on chugging. You're the trailblazer of BD cricket podcasts!

haha Sam Harris...do I resemble him? I'll take that, lol. Yeah I'm planning on getting some guests.

As far as topics, I'm going to stick to cricket cuz thats honestly what I know best haha. That being said, if you guys notice my first 2 episodes say "Bangladesh Edition", i'm going to be doing a "Global Edition" as well, first episode of that (#3 overall) should be dropping tomorrow or the day after (unless I get busy doing something else).

#OneTeam1Dream