View Single Post
Old April 6, 2011, 04:20 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: The big hearted ones

I think Bangladesh need a better preparation in facing the left handed bowlers such as Mitchell Johnson before this series. BD batsmen’s incapability, in facing the line a left hand bowler maintains, was embarrassingly exposed during the SA game. I know SA also played a real trick on us by not saying that they would rest Styen and Morkel. So our support staffs were so busy trying to figure out how to handle the pace and bounce of those two bowlers that they forgot the challenge Tsotsobe would impose (if included). And we all know what he had done………
Since there are no left handed fast bowler in our squad, I don’t think Bangladeshi batsmen get to practice enough against them or are even challenged enough in the domestic circuit which makes them really vulnerable in the match. So I say, get a couple of left handed pace bowlers from our domestic circuit and ask them to bowl in the nets. I know none of them will be fast enough but at least the batsmen would be somewhat comfortable with the line.