View Single Post
Old April 3, 2020, 08:20 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by al Furqaan
Except that Atheists aren’t making a hypothesis. They are making an absolute statement of fact on an untestable theory. In fact, the evidence we do have (atheists like Stalin, Mao, etc) seem to suggest the theory may actually be completely false. And this is a major arguement that atheists put forward. Thus, it’s actually a weaker position than belief in Hercules because there is no evidence to suggest Hercules did not exist. There is evidence to believe that if all humans were atheists, there would be much violence, intolerance, and bloodshed.
First On topic: Many still gathered in different mosques across Bangladesh for Friday prayers.

বাংলাদেশের অগণিত পুণ্য প্রত্যাশীরা জেনে রাখুন, 'আপনাদের সম্মিলিত অদৃশ্য ঈশ্বর সন্ধানের চোটে, দৃশ্যমান মানুষের অস্তিত্ব হুমকির সম্মুখীন'।

Now in regards to your post.

You wrote: "every atheist claims - without any evidence or proof - that without religion, humans would be peaceful and get along well".

My Answer:
Not sure which Atheist ever made that claim, so it is futile to argue about something which I never said in the first place.

Here is what most of us feel in general

Some individuals are violent in nature while some are benevolent. Religion or Atheism cannot change the DNA of a person. If you give power to a violent and morally bankrupt person, he can cause tremendous damage to the society (Stalin).

An Atheist will never justify the violent actions of Stalin just because he was an atheist. A muslim would however always find justification of the violent actions by Muhammad.

This is the problem with Religion in general. It provides justification to actions which would be otherwise deemed inhumane. Religion provides power to degenerates to satisfy their perverted desires without ever having to face the consequence. Hope I answered your question.

Last edited by HereWeGo; April 3, 2020 at 11:02 AM..