View Single Post
Old April 2, 2020, 04:44 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Mustafizur Rahman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shingara
The virus spreads less in temps of 30C or above AND where there is high humidity. Indian subcontinent might have been lucky because of this.

IMO, Allah has sent us the plague as he is not happy with mankind. If we repent and when He is satisfied, He will send us the cure.

So, pray and read Quran. If you die tomorrow, it all ends.
I do feel that there is some truth to this. It seems that pretty much all countries with warmer temperatures are not seeing exponential growth in cases like in western Europe / USA. I am not a medical professional and so by no means an authority on this but I believe the ability of all viruses to travel in the air is severely restricted in hot, humid weather. Although the official numbers being reported are an outright joke when you are only testing 100 people per day, Bangladesh seems to have gotten lucky that the outbreak started just as temperatures are picking up despite the sheer incompetence of the authorities.

I do feel like the media worldwide is not highlighting this enough. It's almost as if they want to fuel the hysteria.