View Single Post
Old October 27, 2019, 12:03 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fazal
You shameLess lier, doesn't have the courage to own up your own words.

He is the summary. Anybody can get it reading the thread.

I said requested withdrawal from the tournament at the last moment. No personal info reviewed by me.

You said he withdrew because his wife is due.

I said why at the last moment, he should have known the possible date long time ago.

You said due date is not predictable.

I said to a point. And it's not months but days or weeks unless someone have a premature baby.

Then you start your stupidity and claiming why I am discussing his personal matter.

I said as a fan, it's not personal matter to raise the question why he decided at the last moment. And it's you who start reliving his personal matter. If talking about personal matter about a player you dislike, then why you didn't follow your own message?

People say don't argue with a stupid, this is a perfect example of that.
I would have understood if you had difficulty in english, but you don't. Atleast your english writing skill is nowhere below par, infact its excellent. So what is it, which part of my statement did you not understand? Instead here you are calling me a "lier" , stupid and what not (personal attacks - attack my opinion, but me as a person, when you don't even know me, that's low).

Here is a bit more juice from your summary that you left out:

I said requested withdrawal from the tournament at the last moment. No personal info reviewed by me.
- "You think game is over? Game just started, bcb will be more forceful after Indian tour and will eventually eliminate future troublemakers." - this suggested to me that you assumed TAMIM and BCB is having a friction in the back end. To which I replied back and stated don't look into it too much cause it is a FACT
that he told reporters that his wife is expecting delivery of their second child, for which he wants to take time off to be by her side.

rest of the couple of convo is meaningless since we spoke about delivery date.
Recap - "Why waiting for the last moment to let it know to bcb?" - by you
to which I stated "The closer you are to delivery date, the more you get to know when the baby will pop out. Sometimes sooner, sometimes later." - No harm done.

but then you go on to say: Is it a premature delivery for medical reason? - a question directed at me.

I replied back stating: Do you know him personaly? If not, its none of our business to get into his business. We already have enough juice about his cricket related issues to talk about, his personal infomation is none of our business - then gave a couple of examples of type of questions that arries on cricket related forums about players - which was not directed towards you (for some reason you took it personally as if you said it yourself). And it's a legit question I have asked, WHY DOES IT MATTER TO ANYONE WHEN A MAN DECIDES TO TAKE TIME OFF FOR HIS FAMILY? His job, his family, his choice. We can have a negative opinion about the choice he made, but its his business, not mine, not yours or anyone elses if BCB grants him his leave. This was not a question to be disrespectful towards you, rather out of curiosity because i see it often, fans have opinions on why x,y,z player pulled out last minute to attend something that matters to them outside of cricket.

And then, you went on to say this: Who brought details about his personal issue (his wife's pregnancy) in this discussion? - How is it my fault that you throw around questions and statements without knowing the facts first. You are not a noob poster here by any means. By stating No personal info reviewed by me means that you failed to fact check why he pulled out of the tour. I informed you about it, a FACT that you were not aware off.

The rest of the discussion goes on and on about being stupid, "LIER" and what not. All in all, poor stuffs all around.