View Single Post
Old February 16, 2021, 03:02 AM

Favorite Player: Shakib Al Hasan

Quote:
Originally Posted by iDumb

A portfolio of long term foreever holds along with swing trading these viral stocks is the way forward.
That’s the key. I am never a fan of index funds as I feel it is a defeatist attitude where you are unsure of who the winners would be. I am a firm believer in tech and innovation and that’s where I believe buffet and many of the boomers missed out. I think the power of internet has changed the dynamics of value investing and no longer are investor shrouded with uncertainty of a growth potential of a certain company. This is hence why companies such as Tesla is allowed to grow to its current price with ridiculous amount of p/e and still feel confident being invested with them because of the power of research being accessible to the masses thanks to the internet. Buffet fails to realize this and will forever play catch up. Catch Wood is a genius and love the research that she brings out to the masses.

SOS ticker. Look it up. Another crypto play. It’s getting some good hype and good swing opportunity.