View Single Post
Old February 7, 2017, 02:50 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Mohammad Ashraful

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndYeah
Definitely. Both teams will be out to prove and demonstrate a few things - both are bit of a work-in-progress. Like I said in my lengthy post above, I'm expecting the Indian pace bowlers to get the job done this game. Nobody can predict the future - that's why they play the game!

And even in the worst case scenario, what's important is to keep in mind that playing against stronger opponents is always an opportunity to get stronger. Indian teams in the past always raised their game a bit after an away tour down under.

Apparently your boys are playing SL next? SL's batting lineup is really going through a serious re-build. And even their bowling is over-reliant on Herath. That series will really be an opportunity for BD to get some positive results.
Yeah, I think our main focus is SL. This one of test is like a preparation to be honest.

most of us fans believe we have strong chance against Sri Lanka, hopefully we can somehow manage a series win.. would be amazing.

Playing against India is big, and it sometimes gets the best out of our players,
so even though its one of preparation, it will be very competitive..