View Single Post
Old January 24, 2017, 02:21 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Viv Richards, Steve Waugh

Quote:
Originally Posted by R0ssei
I'm a newbie here although I've been following our cricket grow from mid 90's, from Lipu/Faruq's captaincy to the great Akram Khan, Bashar's coolness, Ashraful's wonders and now a young and exciting cricket team which includes Shakib, world's best all-rounder.

As we marked our spot in international cricket, our expectation grew mostly due to the fact that these same cricketers showed us how to play without fear. 15 years ago, our only concern was to stay on crease for full 50 overs in an ODI and make 180+ runs. Now we look forward to making 300+ although we never make it. We never had an realistic dream in test cricket and this has continued to this date as we don't get to play much.

As someone said, I'm perhaps also immune to losing. This team could have done better in recent tour of NZ. Some cricketers could have showed more maturity. Fielding could have been better. After all these, I'm still hopeful.
Welcome to Bangla Cricket. Write an article if you have time. They will post it here.

Introduce yourself here.