View Single Post
Old November 5, 2016, 01:25 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Sangakkara, Mike Hussey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dilscoop
^ don't think he's a rubbish coach. He just has trouble picking the right players. And it's hard to understand his logic at a times.

Release the squad 52 days early.
Also, I didn't want to say anything about something I noticed on that interview, right after the Eng, because I'd have been the villain, but... lot of "I" in that interview. "I'll do this, I'll do that. I have a lot of plans. Me, me, me." England win got to his head.

Winning with a flawed team only encouraged more flawed selection
Yes before the series he was whining about everything.

Ofcourse he is not a rubbish coach, but by making selection blunders it not only creates a weak team but also reduces the morale of the team.

We have won under Mashrafe often because of his morale boosting ability. But we look shattered in the WT20 because our captain looked down after Taskin got banned, which was also poor from Mash because your true face is revealed when you are truly under the pump. But Mash was a smart player who always tried to help everyone in the side.

Haturi never did justice to the fringe players by speaking out against them in public.

I didn't like it either how he said he won't consider BPL for selection. BPL is the best indiciator of a player's ability in LOIs. Notice how BPL is mediocre? That is because our players are mediocre but a player who can perform in BPL is definitely more capable than someone who does well in the nets.