View Single Post
Old February 24, 2020, 03:39 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Mike Procter

Quote:
Originally Posted by MHRAM
Sabbir had talent as a finisher in ODIs and maybe a middle order batsman in T20Is. Apart from that I dont see him possessing much ability whatsoever. His FC record is really poor, averages 30 with the bat.
I would say Sabbir has talent but unlike liton he’s never shown any sort of decent consistency at any level, besides maybe the early part of his odi career.

But I wasn’t trying to make a point about Sabbir specifically I was just using him as an example as to how difficult it is to decide when to stop giving chances to a player. Liton is more difficult than Sabbir though because he’s got tremendous consistency in FC cricket.

Soumya was much like Sabbir but the difference being his odi career has gone on for longer (for good reason) and he’s still getting opportunities but soumya never showed any consistency at the domestic level, sure he was blazing it in ODIs but he certainly had not been in domestics before that.