View Single Post
Old July 29, 2019, 12:02 AM
Cricket Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadukor
The bottomline is that this halfassed management of the forum cannot continue. You guys need to voice it and voice it loudly and maybe bring about a change. We need dedicated administrators who will reinvest whatever revenue that is generated through ads on the website back into the forum. Somebody who will upgrade and install new features. I know i am violating all kinds of rules right now but so ****ing be it. As log as a change happens and the forum lives on as a better space i am cool with being stripped of my duties and booted out.
Not sure, but I think it has been voiced before. But like you said whoever the admins are probably only visit once or twice a month so they probably won't even notice or care. The state of the forum is evidence itself.

As for for upgrading, either they are more interested in pocketing revenue or we don't make much revenue at all and can't afford to do the upgrades. Who knows

Funny thing is we laugh and criticize how BCB is managed like **** or other aspects of the country, but what can we expect when we can't even manage a simple forum properly. We're too content with mediocrity.

At this rate we're probably better off opening a BDCricket subreddit and moving there.