View Single Post
Old May 15, 2008, 06:14 PM
Banned

Favorite Player: Ashraful, Tamim & Junaid
Default Are you Okay Kabir ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kabir
Just out of curiosity, Ehtesamul bhaijan...do you get dressed with suit and tie before going to to the bathroom as well?

Hello Kabir,

Don’t you think your question is out of context?

We are suppose to discuss cricket matters. Not personal Question as you have asked.

Besides don’t you think it is inappropriate for a mature adult to ask personal questions of this nature in a cricket forum which is being viewed by numerous other readers?

What sort of impression are you creating in other reader’s mind leave alone mine?

Do some soul searching and ask your conscience whether the question that you asked was Right or Wrong? Beside I am sorry to say inappropriate questions of the type you asked reflects a poor personality of a person.

Bottom line I am not going to answer any inappropriate questions?

Besides remember there is Forum Code of conduct we all have to conform to including myself.

Moving forward I hope you will come up with questions and comments on cricketing stuff

I will be happy to answer that.

I am afraid in future if there is any more inappropriate personal questions I will have to refer to the Third Umpire – i.e. the staff of BanglaCric Forum.

Hope this will make you wiser and better.

Cheers!