View Single Post
Old November 6, 2006, 09:12 AM
Cricket Legend

Miraz bhai,
nobody but me talked about Ash in this thread. But i think Pilot bashing is uncalled for in this thread. I talked about your double standard because of this
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miraz
Ashraful is still the best batsman in our side and we need him badly in WC 2007 to make any impact in the tournament.

Everyone is trying to write Ashraful off at the expense of some new players who are yet to prove their mettle against quality opponents and most importantly in different wicket conditions
This is on 20th on October on another thread. But you are preaching for new keeper againest Pilot just of making run at tortoise speed where our speedy Gonzaleses can not score more than 20.
On one hand you are againest new player for Ashraful who made run twice in year (in 2005 it was 18th June and 21st June; in 2006 it is 28th february and 12th august). But on the other hand you are preaching for a new lad in place of Pilot because he is not up to standard in his minor suit (keeping his major suit in which he is the best at the moment in Bangladesh). This is the double standard I am talking