View Single Post
Old December 11, 2009, 04:20 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Saudi Capital

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reaz
Purbasha Bhai.

I followed all the steps as per your description. Tried more than ten times. Still it takes me back to Home page.

Downloaded the Move Player
Changed Proxy
Loaded the page suggested by you.

But the move player never loads. Everytime I am taken back to the Home Page or comes back same page as error. Not sure what I am doing wrong. I am at Ivory Coast (Africa). Should that matter. Need help.

Thanks
Okay, go to the Move Player link again. And see if a video loads there. If the video loads, that would mean your player is working. If it doesn't, that means you've to install again.

If the player works in the Move Player Link but doesn't work in the ESPN page; I guess you just have to keep trying or try going through all of it manually (like from the Home Page, go to the Cricket webpage and then choose your game). Though I don't think that'd make much of a difference but still try.

And I don't think your location would cause any problem as it's a proxy IP and thus your location in most cases is hidden. But just in case, it does...then we'll need help from amar11432 bhai.

Try asking him in this thread (he's the thread opener):
http://www.banglacricket.com/alochon...ight=amar11432

Edit: Hey, you know what, this is taking long for even me right now...so I guess you can give it a go a bit later.

Edit: It's working now.

Last edited by Purbasha T; December 11, 2009 at 04:52 PM..