View Single Post
Old October 27, 2017, 12:34 AM
2018 BPL Fantasy Winner

Favorite Player: Mash

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fazal
Well the whole game was no pressure game for us as we are supposed to lose the game.

While other more experienced players failed in this so called "no pressure" situation, he played pretty well in this game.

Nobody is asking to announce him the next superstar here, but acknowledging a good performance by a young player is not too much to ask I guess.
you didn't get my point. the way the tour has gone there were no pressure of winning on anyone I get it but if you look at the match situation it was different.

due to some good middle bowling sa failed to score 200 and the target didn't look absolutely impossible. along with this good first 6 overs were also very good while we were batting, put us in with a genuine chance of winning this match and thus pressure was with the players. pressure was with the seniors since they were the one expected to take the team to victory and they faltered badly.

when saif came to bat the match was still on because sabbir was batting and you hoped may be sabbir will do something. once the idiot was out and the RR was over 15 a over it was all over and said batted without any pressure. Forgive me if I dont want to go judge the player now because I have seen this situation too many times in BD cricket. where a new player come in, in a non pressure situation, does well, then go into obscurity