View Single Post
Old October 15, 2016, 12:37 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeeshan
ikr?

Not to Roey, but it sickens me how people just mukh ultaye fele in a second. We are the most fickle people out there that doesn't give chance for a team to gel. I am still unhappy about Soumya drop.

And I will NOT let the same thing happen to Mushfiqur. What idiots don't get is people actually improve over time, develop nuanced version of their craft, and acquire experience that cannot be traded off with talent. Growing up I was surrounded with people who always believed either you are a born a genius or not. These are the same losers in life who doesn't believe in hard work, persistence and perseverance and GROWTH.

Sure Mushy drops a few here and there, but are you F*&*&&&in kidding me? Don't all wicketkeepers do? I see some of the most negative mindset here who think Bangladesh is not the s---. Well duh, if Bangladesh is not the s---- then why do expect we should win every match convincingly and expect Tamim 200? #doublestandard

Mosharaff shouldn't even return in the first place, and nowadays selectors just keep funneling in new talents hoping against hope some miracle will take place and we will keep the pipeline going. This is classic case of all retch and no vomit. And I think it was Mr. Laxman (I forget the commentators' name: Indian) who said Bangladesh must select a core group and give then chance to develop.

Also other commentators said we should play to our strengths and maximize it... (Heck that means ODI AND not following some dumb Aussie model of rbw but rather perfecting our flashy strokes....)

Don't resist it, go with the flow. Once I was in my ceramic class, and I made a piece with very staccato texture. My professor said, if you are gonna do it, might as well go all the way.

We hide our self-image as shame. We have a petty mentality of downplaying ourselves like some sort of s---y modest humility. It's all false modesty you ask me.

We pity ourselves for being emotional instead of proudly accentuating it as passion and bagher gorjon. We are most irrationally optimistic, and we trade it off with irritatingly logical. WE do have a self-loathing, self-defeating, inner Woody Allen constantly nagging and nagging us down.

Triggerd? Damn right you bet. (I am still p.o about 3rd ODI)
Its time for the guy to go, or give up the gloves.... Heres a list of the guys fails

2 runs 3 Balls
2014 Defeated by India A, Afgh, Hong Kong,Pak, WI, Aus all under this guy`s captaincy, he performs once in a blue moon and drops catches, he is slowing down our progress