View Single Post
Old July 12, 2020, 08:50 AM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Mustafizur Rahman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shingara
Why are you protesting?
It was a church during the Byznatine empire. The Ottoman empire turned it into a mosque. It was then turned into a museum but has now resumed prayers. You were not Ottoman and are neither Turkish. So, what's it to you? Nijer chorkay tel dow.

I am pleased that I can visit it without paying hefty tourist fees. There was nothing inside worthwhile.
Why do you have a problem with my protest? Do we not express contrary beliefs on subjects, and argue to increase our knowledge? [although you have lost that merit with your ignorant comment, so my respond should be likewise].

I am a Muslim, and the current Turkish acts are contrary to my beliefs. I am fully aware of the history of the Church, of Ottoman history in general, of the Young Turks and their root motivations, of the supposed Turkish 'hero' Kemal Ataturk.

If you are a Muslim, then study your own religion. Think before posting comments on subjects that are beyond your grasp. Unless, of course - you are an instrument of the satanic engine running the world right now. Then beware.

Nijer chorkay tel dow, buddy. And look in the mirror while doing so.

Last edited by shovon13; July 21, 2020 at 11:02 PM..