Thread: Financial News
View Single Post
Old January 5, 2021, 03:16 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Di Caprio

Tonoy, a lot of people are talking about ARK ETFS lately most of their ETFs were top performer this year. A big reason for that is actually Tesla performance. Past performance is not indicative of future performance. Investing in it would be no different than investing in an active mutual fund. The one fund that don't have tesla is the one you mentioned the genomics fund, which actually outperformed all of them this year. Since this is an ETF you would I guess have to treat it as an active core investment and pour money regularly and hoping they can repeat beating broader index year over year. I looked up all their holdings. Their ARKK/W top holdings, I pretty much owned most sometime last two years. So to me the choices are good but you can do also do it yourself too and it's more fun.. LOL.

https://ark-funds.com/wp-content/fun...G_HOLDINGS.pdf

here are the list of all genomic stocks. this is the only one where i didn't know most of the stock and tesla missing. It seems like Genomic alteration/therapy is the next big thing. You really need IVY league grad Dr. Shaad's input - he would have been invaluable here and could have deciphered them.

we can also look through the list and pick individual stocks from those funds. Because ultimatly its really few stocks that go astronomical that give you overall good performance. ie holding mjority of tesla will make up most bad calls.