View Single Post
Old July 29, 2005, 05:55 AM
Test Cricketer

Quote:
Originally posted by Orpheus
again sunny your point was well taken. And like I said it is upto the cricketers (or their parents) to decide what's best for them. If you can keep up with both - well you are a superman aren't you?
U don't need to be superman to do multitasking. ARe you againts of this that a cricketer should study????

Quote:
There are people who study to become Lawyers but end up being an accountants. People who study to become doctors but end up being a Nurse.
U are puzzled. A failed lawyer or medical student still can use their basic education to do something else. But a cricketer has to play cricket only. ANd if that fails, he has no way to go. U know how degree is important in our country.

Quote:
But it would definitely help a lot if there is a decent amount of money in domestic games ....
Ya he can play hardly until at the age of 35. and after that? i guess domestic money isn't enuff to save it for to survive the rest of his life. i have seen many cricketers just sitting at home and doing nothing. that's the real picture my friend.

Quote:
I am glad your dog enjoyed it. Atleast somebody in the house got brain.
chore chore mastoto bhai!!!
sorry for that comment, i've decided to be an idiot!!!!!