View Single Post
Old September 27, 2016, 08:56 AM
Banned

Favorite Player: Sachin Tendulkar

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5tonne
I feel for you bro. Sad that no indian was in that Australian lab.
LOL...what has India got to do with it? Sunny chucks blatantly and I am surprised he has been given a reprieve. Will be interesting to see him bowling action and how is his action.

As far as Taskin is concerned, come out of this victim mentality that BCCI banned him. With Taskin on your team we have beaten you in World Cup, both the games in Asia cup in your home. Suddenly BCCI got so scared of Taskin that they had decided to ban him before T20 WC?

The only game Taskin played well against us was on his debut game, the same match where Stuart Binny got 6/4. Lol

The reason we lost that 2015 series was due to mystery factro of Fizz and nothing to do with Taskin. The fact that BCCI did not put Taskin even on IPL auctions shows how seriously they take him.

Take my words, as an Indian the only bowler we respect from BD is Mustafizur. Do not see any of your other bowlers like Mash, Taskin, Shakib etc as threats. As they say in Bangla...all of them are Dudh bhaat bowlers and the quality of batting we have we can play them in our dreams with eyes closed.