View Single Post
Old October 12, 2016, 10:10 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Curtly Ambrose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mas_UK25
Some people are missing the bug factor why we couldn't defend this total. DEW!

Yes Dew has cost BD. Ball didn't grip and spin as much in the 2nd innings because of the freaking DEW. England bowlers in the day time where getting hug turns even moeen ali got turn. Unfortunately dew kicks in past 6pm local time, ans it hurt BD spinners wern't able to grip the ball.

First 10 overs, it looked ok,
there the dew wasn't taking effect yet so it would have made sense Shakib bowling from the start, to two right handers at the crease. Should have given 5 overs first 10 to Shakib. Because the dew was bound, so better get as much off him while there wasnt any dew to start off the bowling innings.

Needed 300 beyond. I saw the body language of the players, I knew the boy's wernt confident with the total.
I remember 2014 T20 WC,
Hales got a ton there against Herath and co because of the dew SL spinners couldn't get the grip. So, thinking of that, plus the commies were constantly talking about if the dew takes effect how it will skid on. Which what happened.
Even being on the unfavorable side of the conditions we did well except throwing those 3 wickets to Rashid. Thus we made it difficult for ourselves and only got 277 while we could have got 300.