View Single Post
Old March 10, 2020, 09:15 AM
BanglaCricket Staff
Editorial Team

Favorite Player: Lara, Shakib

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeeshan
Zimbabwe almost gunned down our 322 target. Donald Tiripano played like a beast. They have more than capabilities to challenge us but they are mentally weak.

I mean then FFS this same s*** applies when Bangladesh plays NZ and SA away. Does it mean they are God, or we suck? You don't see them opening "back-handed" thread like "Gee maybe we are not THAT good to bash a weakass Bangladesh".

Just take the wins and be happy. (I mean in general, Mufi.)

What's there to understand? Why is it so hard to believe in growth mindset that if a team, think tank, board spends millions on fielding coach, batting coach, bowling coach, trainers, physio, spin coach and what not and if a team has more experiences then that is the better team on the field?

It's not our fault Zimbo sent a crappy team. They came to play cricket. If they sent a weak team, then they deserved to get thrashed.

As I wrote in AF's thread, humility is good, false modesty is not.
no disrespect to Zim. I was more interested about our state mainly.

only very recently, we performed really poor in Pak. granted Pak is a good team at home but I was very disappointed with our performances. but now all of a sudden we are not only winning but dominating at home.

I was not able to watch the matches. only followed scores. so was wondering if we made any real improvements since the Pak series or not. I know having Mushy is a big plus but Tamim/Liton seemed to have find their grooves as well.