View Single Post
Old September 28, 2010, 08:22 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: All the BD players

Quote:
Originally Posted by jisaan
Dollar has lost his pace... last time i saw him he bowled at around 130-33 kph. Even in Bangladesh's standard that is not great pace

Abul Hasan is a bit quicker than him. The main reason is he is being tipped as one for near future.

Surely, Dollar is also very young and is one of the biggest hitter in our country. But his bowling is too erratic. Unless Mr. Pont effects too much change, he is just a mediocre bowler.

Whereas, with his bothway swings, Abul Hasan has greater chance to be more effective
130-133 is not bad pace at all..as a matter of fact for a BD pacer I think thats pretty good..as long as you have good and line length with that pace you can trouble batsmen..he was brilliant in the Zimbabwe match with the way he could swing the ball..last time I saw him he bowled with pretty good pace..with that said though he's very erratic and his last match was pretty embarrassing when he bowled 2 beamers..the pacer I think we need to give more looks though is Subashis..he's a very good looking bowler and seems more accurate then Dolar and Abul..for some reason though their bringing up Subashis very slowly..Subashis is someone we should look at for the WC..