View Single Post
Old May 16, 2008, 07:59 PM
Banned

Favorite Player: Ashraful, Tamim & Junaid
Default Forum Code Of Conduct – You Will Know Everything You Needed To Know

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kabir
Fair enough. In that case, you shouldn't have opened the "amare ora boka dise" type of cry-baby-type thread in FC.

Khaise...amar dadi o to ertheika less "privacy" cautious!

Actually, very good ones. If you're not aware of it, I can't give any less c*a* about what you think.

Okay, let me re-word your comment. It is actually inability to digest a little humor reflects a sad personality.

Don't wory...I won't release my Hanif-bhai-er-kedar-bahini behind you for not answering that. But I certainly would enjoy reading the answer to that...too bad!

Tai naki? Jantam na to?

Moving forward, I am pretty sure that I will not come up with a question for any humor-challenged member of this forum. In fact, I promised not to do that before...but Eshen bhaijan somehow made me change my mind.

Thank you, but no thanks. That won't be necessary.

I'm sorry (in british accent)...but I don't like any comment of such sort from a humor-challenged individual. If you want to refer to the BC staff, call them BC staff. Not third umpire. Calling them third-umpires make you look quite unsmart.

Code:
Hope this will make you wiser and better.
Wiser, and better? After reading your letter in a forum letter-head? Khaise...Friedman was actually right. The world has become flat!

I don't need that. You can take it back.
Hello Kabir,

For your better understanding of Code of Conduct of this forum I am providing below the portion that is appropriate in this scenario

Forum Rules

The BanglaCricket forum have grown tremendously over the last several years and we thank all of you for being a part of this growing community. Our goal is to maintain a pleasant and welcoming environment for everyone. In order to keep the BanglaCricket forums running well and to prevent problems, please follow these simple rules for the forums here. If you have any questions or problems, please feel free to contact one of the staff or moderators.

: General rules

General Rules for A.1: Maintaining a civil and courteous forum.

A.1.1: Please maintain both G rated and pleasant reading environment at all times. Do not use words that are generally avoided in front of children and parents out of respect.

A.1.2: Please be courteous and respectful to the opposing / differing opinion and never attack a poster. Articulate your own opinion with sound reasoning.

A.1.3: Refrain from rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks or purposeless inflammatory posts. Our decision is final in these matters .

A.1.4: Avoid posting about your personal hatred toward any country, nationality, race, ethnicity, religion and gender.

A.1.5: Avoid posting meaningless threads, one word (or short) non-sense posts, or such.

A.1.6: Discussion of illegal activities such as software and music piracy and other intellectual property violations are not allowed.

A.1.7: Forum nicks must not be offensive and must be less than 10 characters long.

I hope after reviewing the above you will come out enlightened and we will see a better Version (in a good sense!) of Kabir with more focus on cricketing and less on personal vilification .

Practice make Perfect !. If you practice doing the right things and cut on the Googlies (Wrong uns ) in the light of the Code of conduct Rules I can assure you will run into less controversies and your margin of error will also be minimal.

So Get started! You will see effects of PMA (POSITIVE MENTAL ATTITUDE).

It will work wonders for you.Take my word.

Cheers!