View Single Post
Old May 16, 2008, 05:11 PM
Banned

Favorite Player: Ashraful, Tamim & Junaid
Default Forum Rules – We Must Not Forget It

Quote:
Originally Posted by bangladesh_sy
bhaijan ki aita threat dilen na..upodesh dilen bujlam na..
There is no question of Threat or Advice. As a mature adult and in conformity of forum rules we should focus our questions and discussions on cricketing matters and not direct negative comments/sarcasm of personal nature that tantamount to personal vilifications.

Tell me what does your comment has to do with Cricket.

Don’t you think such kind of comment is rude and unethical in any culture?

When one makes such comments it do not enhance him/her rather it cuts a sorry picture amongst other readers.

If you have any questions on any of my threads or postings related to cricket matter you are more than welcome to criticize /appreciate because that is your right as a reader and that is what the forum is all about?

However Every Reader including myself is expected to conform to Forum Code of Conduct.

If that does not happen it can be referred to The Third Umpire or Match Referee - I mean BanglaCricket Forum Staff. This is also a part of Forum Rules. If you have not read it now is the time to read it and I am sure if you do that you will become more enlightened with regards to Dos and Don’ts of a Reader in this forum.

For you and other reader’s benefit I am putting below the Forum Rules as appropriate to this scenario.

Forum Rules

The BanglaCricket forums have grown tremendously over the last several years and we thank all of you for being a part of this growing community. Our goal is to maintain a pleasant and welcoming environment for everyone. In order to keep the BanglaCricket forums running well and to prevent problems, please follow these simple rules for the forums here. If you have any questions or problems, please feel free to contact one of the staff or moderators.

: General rules

General Rules for A.1: Maintaining a civil and courteous forum.

A.1.1: Please maintain both G rated and pleasant reading environment at all times. Do not use words that are generally avoided in front of children and parents out of respect.

A.1.2: Please be courteous and respectful to the opposing / differing opinion and never attack a poster. Articulate your own opinion with sound reasoning.

A.1.3: Refrain from rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks or purposeless inflammatory posts. Our decision is final in these matters .

A.1.4: Avoid posting about your personal hatred toward any country, nationality, race, ethnicity, religion and gender.

A.1.5: Avoid posting meaningless threads, one word (or short) non-sense posts, or such.

A.1.6: Discussion of illegal activities such as software and music piracy and other intellectual property violations are not allowed.

A.1.7: Forum nicks must not be offensive and must be less than 10 characters long.

The role of The Third Umpire or Match Referee is to review the matter before it gets out of hand and come up with a solution that is to the mutual benefit of the parties concerned and avoid future occurrence.

With your experience of 1747 posts and status of Test cricketer against my meagre posts of 75 and low status of Club Cricketer you should understand the Forum Code of Conduct much better than me. Shouldn’t you?

I hope you have better understanding of what I meant and do some soul searching.

Cheers!

Last edited by ehteshamul; May 16, 2008 at 07:41 PM..