View Single Post
Old October 16, 2014, 10:39 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Viv Richards, Steve Waugh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rommel
I've been well! Just busy with School mainly. Thanks for asking. I'm hoping to be able to post a little more during the Zim series as a lot of my Exams just ended, meaning I'll have a lighter load the next few weeks or so. How are you?

The Arkansas game this Saturday will be very tough. You guys have looked really good this season and should have beaten Bama last week. There is a slight chance Gurley may be reinstated for this game but we'll see. Hopefully our defense can play well again and stop the run. Going on the road in the SEC is always tough.

My Prediction: UGA 20, ARK 17
That Bama game was so demoralizing. We left 17 points on the field. A touchdown fumbled right before the endzone and ball going out of bounce and touchback Bama getting the ball @20. 20 something yard fieldgoal fumble snap. Grrrr!!! Any of them could win the game.

The A&M game was even worse. Touchdown negated by a holding call. we go up by three scores in the forth. Didn't happen. A long run ending at the 2 yard line called back for a tripping penalty. That would have sealed the game right there. Tripping?

This is a young team who has yet to learn how to win in the 4th Qtr. I think they solve the problem only because of bobo's play calling.

Gurley is not playing this Saturday. LINK. They will ride the chubb bus.