View Single Post
Old November 18, 2017, 11:25 AM
Cricket Savant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigers_eye
Great to have you back.

Questions:
Do you know how it cured your backpain (tail bone)? Science behind it.

Zacuzzi v. this.

If you spend 1 hour Zacuzzi or the same amount of time you spent, which one would be better?
Thank you!

No actually it didn't. It merely made me aware of it. I mean I knew I had pain but I dismissively set it aside all the time. But it just made me aware that I really need to take care of it.

I know painkillers will only suppress it. I know surgery is not an option. I am planning to give visualization and hypnosis a try but to heal it naturally I will opt for stretching and ice/heat pack.

As for the jacuzzi/flotation. It is not even same. In fact, flotation is a lifestyle choice.
At one point after I came back I really wondered if I "died". I didn't want to listen to the old music anymore. I didn't want to go back to my old self. It's like snake shedding its skin.

I felt so good that it didn't feel like real me. Everyone seemed so friendly and polite and nice and the world so bright and beautiful that I finally realized "This is exactly how our Creator, আমাদের সৃষ্টিকর্তা, created. This is exactly how life was meant to be where we treat each others with respect. Where we love others GENUINELY the way THEY want to be loved. Where the whole world is at peace."

Maybe somewhere down the line something went wrong and we, I, felt life is broken or I am broken and we felt life is something to be fixed and world peace is not attainable and it is a constant uphill battle and struggle. Am I broken? Is the humanity itself broken? Maybe or may be not, but as Gandhi said, if you want to change the world fix yourself first. Then the world changes with you.

Mijan bhai this is the single most important thing you can do in your life! And it is completely legal. :p

Official Website |Amazon | Twitter/X | YouTube|Cricket Articles