View Single Post
Old October 17, 2016, 09:05 PM

Favorite Player: Mash, Riyad, Tamim

I really hope they make a slow, turner.. similar to the one between Bangladesh Vs Zimbabwe first test last year. I know they have Adil Rashid but we also have Tamim, Imrul, Mominul, Shakib that are lefties in the squad. They should be ok with playing him even with his variations. They only have Moen and Rashid where we have Shakib-Taijul-Miraz-Riyad and maybe Shabbir. Our spin attack will be stronger and better variety then theirs.

In these kind of low scoring tracks, you only need 1-2 steady innings to get a dependable score and the English batsmen are less likely to succeed then ours due to the unfamiliar conditions. But make a batting track, our batsmen at best can match theirs. No chance of beating them with the likes of Root, Cook, Bairstow...

We shouldnt be aiming for a draw at home anymore. Even with a depleted bowling attack, we have a better shot at winning then they do. Teams like England are terrible in sub continent conditions. Dont let them get away with it by making a highway.