View Single Post
Old December 31, 2008, 04:51 AM
Test Cricketer

1) Tamim Iqbal - 17 and 47. Got out both the times after being set. Reason behind Imrul's run out. Ugly shot to get out. He knows he is far better than what he has shown. --> 5

2) Imrul Kayes - 33 and 13. Looked good. Dismissed after getting a good start in first innings. --> 6

3) Junaid - 29 and 37. Averages 22.17. In both innings surpassed his average. Would love to see him converting those starts to late 70's and 80's. --> 6.5

4) Raqibul Hasan - 11 and 24. Good technique. Has the qualities to make the NO: 4 spot his very own. -->5.5

5) Mohammad Ashraful - 12 and 101. When he gets going, there is no better sight in world cricket. A very deserving century. --> 7.

6) Mehrab Hossain Junior - 29, 23 and 2 wickets. Settled nicely in both the innings. Ugly, unnecessary shot in the second innings. --> 5.5

7) Shakib Al Hasan - 26, 96 and 6 wickets. Nothing needs to be told. An A+ performance. --> 9.

8) Mushfiqur Rahim - 12* and 61. Promote him upstairs. --> 8

9) Mashrafe Mortaza - 2 runs and 4 wickets. Bowled the way a strike bowler should. Deserved more wickets than he got. Disappointing with the bat when it is known that he can bat. -->7

10) Shahadat Hossain - 2 wickets. Very predictable with his bowling. --> 4.

11) Mahbubul Alam - 1 wicket only but bowled a lot better than his stats show. Like Mashrafe, deserved more than he got. --> 5.