Thread: #isupporttamim
View Single Post
Old March 2, 2015, 11:19 PM
Cricket Guru
Commissioner, MLC

I hope and pray he fails and draws the last stick in this WC. But I'm afraid he will score a half assed 50 to keep his place.

He's not a big match player. He will never play a clutch inning for the team. Openers are selfish by default. And those ones that don't even score are worse than the selfish players. #BenchTamim

Quote:
Originally Posted by imtiaz82
Lot of players go through a lean patch, which usually lasts 6 months to 1 year; but in Tamim's case it has been going on for 2-3 years (excludind the Asia cup where BD went to final). Also, it's not just about being out of form, it's about a player's commitment in training & practice. Mushfiq's batting has improved immensely over the last few years due to his dedication..

Maybe someone close to the team can talk on Tamim's work ethics. If a player is trying his level best in training, practicing but still doing bad; I will support him. But if it's just due to laziness and complacency due to automatic selection, then the person does not deserve to play for the national side.
If your uncle went home crying because you got cut and then used all his powers to keep you in the team you will too be lazy, fat, out of shape/form player too. Sad that he used to be a hard worker. We all read those reports. Good ol days.