View Single Post
Old October 26, 2019, 01:43 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fazal
As I said actual delivery date may differs by days/weeks not months from calculated dates unless the baby is
Premature and cesarian. Calculated dates are known early stage of pregnancy. Even then, he waited for the last moment to notify bcb to get his replacement.

Is it a premature delivery for medical reason? Possible, but no news support that yet.
Do you know him personaly? If not then why do you need to get in his personal life? Not happy enough with his cricket life? We have so much to sh*t talk about his current batting form, but you want to get into his personal life? It's none of our business when he decided to consumate for the baby, or when she is poping the baby out or what he ate for breakfast, dinner and lunch. I change my mind for family matter on a regular basis LAST MIN just like rest of the population does, why is his situation any less? Cause he is a cricketer? This constant miscroscopic view towards our cricketers needs to stop. Its neither healthy for the cricketers, media or the fans.