View Single Post
Old February 11, 2020, 07:05 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Mike Procter

Thing with liton is he looks good, performs domestically, coaches tend to like him and I’ve noticed other cricket fans earmark him as a talent, so the question is how many opportunities do we give him? Can’t forget despite inconsistency he has performed at this level and in the last match he might’ve thrown his starts away but for lack of a better word played two solid innings where he also looked good.

Of course we need him to rectify his consistency but does that mean we dump him now? I’d like saif and naim to have more time and development if possible before coming into test cricket, I suppose we could give anamul another chance or bring yasir in. Mosaddek deserves chances but I’d like to see liton get another 5 matches before dumping him. 5 more matches then reasses imo. I’d give riyads spot to mosaddek.

I think giving captaincy to mominul was probably the wrong move, he has been slumping, certainly compared to his start of career, it was to be expected but he does need to pick it up soon or his position in the team or at very least captaincy will have to be in question.

Shoriful I like, good line and length, solid pace, decent pace, gets just enough movement. All he needs to do is what he has been doing, maybe get a little more consistent with line and length and accuracy, continue to be patient and he will be better than the current test pacers.

If fizz can find a little bit of decency then him and shoriful accompanied by maybe ebadat, I think that will be an ok enough test attack, nothing special but not horrible, serviceable.