View Single Post
Old December 2, 2006, 05:15 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Jayasuria

on this topic of nicknames, i am very offended (and have been for sumtime) about 'hitler' the nickname of one of the users of whom regularly contributes to these forums. He says hes anti-semitic, and on his profile it says his location is 'Nazi Germany' as if it is some sort of JOKE! Im sorry, but i dont know how u can be proud to idolise yourself as the BIGGEST evil dictator of all time with the complete wipeout of 6 million Jews, disabled, gays, jehovah's etc.
I dont know this user in person, but the moderators should take a closer look and deem this not only offensive and racist but ILLEGAL! In the uk, you get the finger pointed at you if you represent the swastika and can cause contraversy(prince harrys jacket) i dont know if it is illegal or not though but i think it should be, but in this case, the mods should ATLEAST ask him to change his nickname and take away the picture and find LOVE for humanity for godsake!!!