View Single Post
Old March 18, 2023, 09:24 PM
2018 BPL Fantasy Winner

Favorite Player: Mash

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eshen
I believe Yasir is a good prospect, but I am still not convinced he's a good fit for #7. He generally takes few balls to settle, thus should bat #6 or higher.

IMO, Sabbir should be given a go in the ODI team at #7 again. He got a ridiculous treatment with the T20I team. He should not have been selected in T20I based on DPL oneday matches to begin with. Once selected, he should not have been discarded from the T20I team in that rush manner either. Indications are good, since last year, that he's in a good form for oneday format, thus should be in consideration for WC build up.

Other promising prospect atm, I think, is Akbar Ali. He has been batting at 100+ SR since last year DPL.

For Ireland tour in May, imo, BCB should let Shakib, Liton and Mustafiz play in IPL. At the same time, they should give opportunities to both Mushfiq and Riyad to prove they are not lost causes yet. There should be still scope to try one or two new player in that series.
Please no more tiktok huzur, I agree about mullah..he should be given chance in Ireland series