View Single Post
Old March 16, 2023, 04:57 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Di Caprio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eshen
KKR insta mentioned Liton as "our skipper", now fans' imaginations going wild. I think they said that in a jest, I can't imagine Liton being handed captaincy on his IPL debut.

Nonetheless, rumor is that BCB won't force Shak, LKD, Musta to play the Ireland Test, so they can join their IPL teams. Name of Jaker Ali has been floating around as the possible keeper for the Test match. Jaker was the top scorer in the recently concluded BCL. He's also the keeper for Bangladesh A-team in their last couple of tours.

In the other news, Hridoy scored a T20 style 30 ball 54 in DPL, playing for Sheikh Jamal. Hope he's ready to take up the #7 slot in the ODI team.
If liton can get his 2022 form , I think he can start in playing 11 gor kkr. Shakib will miss out. They are weak in proper batting options.

His 70s against England wasn't so convincing.. some great strokes but al many luck. I wanna see more flawless innings that he is clearly capable of playing. Ipl is tough he will get 1 shot to make his mark.. need to win it for the team and get mom.

I hope he is selected and does well.
I m eager to watch him. Shakib can be benched. Too bad both count as foreign quota event hough they were preferred based on Bengal background