View Single Post
Old November 3, 2019, 12:48 PM
Cricket Savant

Bump.

Just a quick update, since it costs anywhere from 40-70 bucks per session I have decided to old school it at home.

I flash high lumens light on my third eye (eyes closed!!) and indirectly focus to secrete pineal gland in a darkened bathroom

Then completely fill bathtub with epsom salt and mimic the setting.

It is basically the same thing as those legit sensory deprivation tank. Just make sure you use enough good quality epsom salt (I use Dr Teal) and completely turn off light. Water should be lukewarm.

The epsom salt costs around $5.00 and can be found at Walmart or similar store or even online. There are liquid versions as well.

Try it. I now made it part of my everyday ritual. I feel like a different man as opined in OP.

I so wish people in BD had access to epsom salt!! It is a life saver.

This led me to such a change and kundalini awakening that ultimately so far - God willing- knock on wood I have shunned meat and going veggie as well as drastically dropped down my heavy marijuana consumption.

Of course, if your kundalini awakens you should be well armed to combat the negative side effects, which are inevitable in Soul's journey.

God bless. Namaste. Vive Bangladesh. Vive Mushfiqur!

Official Website |Amazon | Twitter/X | YouTube|Cricket Articles