View Single Post
Old October 6, 2019, 10:28 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Mike Procter

Brandon king having a very good tournament, if he’s not picked for WIs next t20 campaign then it would be very fishy, probably even earnt a spot in the odi team given his form. Although I find his sudden improvement kind of strange, he’s always been talked about as a talent but all of a sudden has exploded this cpl, needs to keep up his consistency to really help WI cricket get some glory back.

WI got some interesting pace bowling prospects but it’s like they hold them back and don’t develop them. Chemar holder, ray Jordan, oshane, alzarri, Keon Harding, McCoy, bishop, drake, Odean smith, springer (prob others ive missed).

I mean where is ronsford Beaton? That guy was talented in u19s, didn’t develop but eventually got to the national team, then done for chucking, then given the green light but after that green light I have not heard from him for about a year give or take and he was in the WI side when he got done, where is the support?

Let’s not forget batting prospects like lil chanderpaul, lil kallicharran and others, hety has dropped he ball, hope has kind of stagnated as has kraigg Braithwaite.

Been hearing good things about Romario shepherd but haven’t seen him play.