View Single Post
Old June 12, 2019, 10:25 AM
BC Staff
BC Editorial Team

Favorite Player: Mohammad Rafique

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamnsu
When can I expect an invite?

I didnt mean to offend you bro. All I have commented are from my personal experience as well.

I didnt like Baraka and it was from my personal experience as I and some of the people I was with had issues later. I wouldnt have said anything unless Shingara shared his experience.

I really want to try Feast as it was highly recommended by my Aunt who visited it when she was in town.

TBH because we have relatives who are great cooks I dont need to eat genuine Bangladeshi food in restaurants. Also restoras are located in East London where parking is a pain in the backside and far from me.

In the case of biryanis the pakistanis do a decent job as they are quite spicy and the meat ratio is great.But I would go for Dhaka Biryani any day due to nostalgic purposes, as they even give the EGG! Pakistanis get really confused when I tell them that.

When we eat outside as a family we look for Halal cuisine from different countries as IMO Bangladeshi food is best at home
Let's arrange a get together and we can enjoy some good food.

My experience with Baraka was very good, but that was about 2 years ago. Not sure if things have changed drastically.

Went to Feast and Mishti three times in the last 2 months, and the food is indeed very good. Their £10 lunch buffet is excellent value for money.