View Single Post
Old April 30, 2019, 12:06 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Shakib Al Hassan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinathq
i dont mind the green jersey.. I know we are used to the dual color jerseys but a lot of teams have stepped away from that. Pakitan, India, New Zealand, Sri lanka all have pretty much single colored jerseys. Its gonna take some time for us to get used to it since our jersey has always been very colorful. But I dont like the lighter tone of green since it doesnt represent our green. Wish they redo the green
All those countries have a slight touch of their traditional second color. Ind-letters are kept orange, Pak- star is kept yellow, SA and NZ have many parts that are yellow and blue respectively. NZ changed their brand from (black and grey) to black and blue some time back and are continuing that.

Brands have their colors which must be abided by. Bd brand was ALWAYS green and red. Not even keeping a touch of red was a grave error imo. Is every Bd jersey from now on going to be green and white? I don't think so. So why do it for this world cup? Makes no sense at all.