View Single Post
Old March 16, 2019, 10:35 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Shakib Al Hassan
Default The Official Bangladesh National Team Jersey Thread

What's crackin?

I love sports jerseys.Did a search for prior threads on jerseys, but they are usually very specific and are usually people just wanting sources to buy the latest one. Let this be more of a general thread where all discussions on Bd jerseys can happen, and also act as a sourcing spot.

I wanted to make an image like for a long time, so finally got around to it. Put all the different versions of the national team jerseys from the past years in one place. But there are some which I could not get an official pic of or a front shot from a match. So if there are any missing, and you find an official pic or a frontshot (from a match, where the whole jersey can be seen unobstructed and relatively crease free), then please give me that pic, and I will add it to the collection.

This is just a little road to the world cup thing. But my ultimate goal is to compile every single version from our ODI history.

Which is your favo?
I have a custom 2012 WI ODI one with my name.
But my all time favorite is one which was designed by a Robi Odommo jersey competition, but didn't get selected as the winner. The winner instead was the 2016 t20 wc one, the pattern of which was also used for the majority of the ODI games that year.