Thread: Buy or Rent?
View Single Post
Old August 28, 2018, 12:51 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Di Caprio

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-man

But it seems like some particular users can write whatever they want, even when a certain moderators know their conduct has gotten "lot worse".
you should press the report button on posts that you deem are inappropriate.

Being cocky,obnoxious, in your face is not against forum rules. it's a personality.

However cursing someone, calling them names are generally not only against rules but also reflect poorly on the person who does it.

Read my posts with an open mind. You will no longer feel the way you do. and in process may learn or benefit from it.

Finance/should I buy should i sell thread has been in this site for OVER 10 years. Any frequent member to this site should be in the market. and this site would be a reminder to them that INVEST heavily and STOP market watching. Stop buying penny stocks. Stop reading about options, forex, when u dont have a single penny in real companies.

I frequently write.. MAX your 401k. someone may reply saying who doesn't know it. But is he doing it?? my posts should be a reminder that they should start and do that instead. It may sound nonsense now.. give it 10 years. This month my market gain was higher than my monthly salary DOING NOTHING only because i have done that last decade.

same applies to properties. i don't know a single person who regrets buying properties in the good market like new york regardless of how pricey it seems. (one of my biggest regrests). But affordability is an issue now however. Do more, over think less, things usually work out for better in my experience.

there are some of you here who has been following the market for years but invested NOTHING. when exactly are they planning to do that. One of them argues with me a lot here despite me telling him multiple x to jump in as a good suggestion to a fellow member from experience..... he still thinks somehow he is better at it than me when he can't even get over the mental hurdle of a potential loss.

Data doesn't support that over long run.

and when i write these truths... ppl take it as an attack. Why do u feel attacked when I write i think you are too conservative for your age?