View Single Post
Old June 30, 2017, 02:20 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Mohammad Ashraful

Quote:
Originally Posted by iDumb
This thread should not be allowed in this site .... find your own ppl ....

Y would u join a group where this guy gets control ?

It can only be allowed if it is actual official group controlled by admin mod of this site in my opinion ...

Otherwise u shouldn't use banglacricket name nor u should be allowed to take members from here / advertise here
Exactly. It should be controlled by admin/mod. I offered them the chance. Sent all of them the message prior to opening the thread. Got responce saying they won't be part of the group. However, I can go ahead open the thread. Only after I received the go-ahead, I opened the thread. At the moment, the BC users that are taking part making a real success of it, and it was very very useful for CT17. I see the group name has changed after or just prior to your post, hmm. Anyways hopefully more members will join, remember it's not compulsory to join - people are using different ways of communication to stay in touch of cricket, things are moving fast. People are moving towards Twitter, Whatsapp etc amongst others.