View Single Post
Old March 16, 2017, 10:04 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigers_eye
So we are 6 down and yet we are 124 behind. What moronic batting to finish the day.
1st Culprit: Imrul Kayes. 3 overs to go ...
2nd Culprit: Captain, Coach, Team Manager, Taijul fans who think he can bat. Why not Miraz if you hell bent to send a nightwatchman? Mushi couldn't come and face for three overs? How taxing would that be?
3rd Culprit: Sabbir. Knowing we just lost two wickets and just two plus overs...
4th Culprit: The mother of all Culprits, Shakib Al Hasan. Whatever happened behind the close door, you can not play like this and hurt the team. I thought you played for Bangladesh and not Sri Lanka.

I have no problem not giving these boys NOC for the money making leagues. None.

And we are 6 down.
Taijul can slog well, not nightwatchmen material, non of the tail is, only rabbi and taskin has shown more effort and application of late

Kayes misread length of the bowl, it happens, but no reason others couldn't see out the day

We are 5 down instead of 3, should have sent in Mehedi if mushfiq felt too tired

Sabbir dismissal was a joke.

Shakibs batting was mind boggling, I can look over getting out to a stupid shot by him, due to his overall performance and technical deficiencies in defence, but this had nothing to do with that, what was he doing slogging in the air, he shouldn't be playing those shots regardless of time of day in tests

And really mominul got dropped after 2 bad games?

What about his 50 vs England that helped us win the game, what about his 50 that saw off the nz pitch that was all grass for 1 and a half days