View Single Post
Old January 23, 2017, 05:49 AM
Test Cricketer

The very same reasons that people are putting for riyad's omission can be used for any senior players. Apart from shakib and mushfiq none of the senior players have done jack$hit

1. Drop riyad. It will send message to other players. The same bloody hell arguement can b used against tamim or shakib as a batsman. The core issue is that being a senior player they need to step the f up.

2. Riyad has technical issues. He isnt as talented or natural stroke maker like shakib/tamim. But those two gives their wickets away for no reason while we vent on riyad for scoring 30's.

3. How dare r ppl asking for riad's head when number 1 all rounder gives catching practice balls after balls for 8 runs and captain tamato for pulling to deep square leg knowing there is fielder there and we r still trailing by 50 runs. Who in their right mind play like that? If imrul did the same what tamim did there would b bloodbath. Now u kno wat i m saying is true. Tamim er saat khun maaf r imrul paan theke chun khosle sesh. I m sure if imrul or any other had gotten that much backing from bcb and chacha akram, he wud hv been better than tamim. Not technically but mentally.

Do these two shakib/tamim play with any brain or its just pure uradhura? Shakib made 217 because of Santner. Yes i m taking that innings value away. Zero zilch nada cuz he put team in danger

Dont wanna curse. But enough is enough. Dont hv the guts to say bad stuff abt tamim shakib r aiche riad er piche.

Stupid thread. No wonder created by idumb. No pun intended