View Single Post
Old January 22, 2017, 02:16 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Di Caprio

Quote:
Originally Posted by RazabQ
The misogyny of many of the posters reveals itself every time they are quick to blame the woman...

Direct your ire Sunny. Sunny has let himself get into such a situation. Handle your bidiness I always say.
It is best not to make any judgment without a complete and thorough investigation. No side should be taken.

Unknowingly you are also taking a side... as shown by the above quote.

You can all someone misogynist for going against the girl but what should we call you for going against the guy? You do not know any of the details yet.

The fact is these days there has been increased number of cases girls calling foul when there is none.... Abusing the trust society have given them to defend their rights..

Rubel's case turned out to be a joke at the end as far as I know...

also take shahadat case for example... most ppl here still calls him a criminal because of the accusation WITHOUT ANY KNOWLEDGE OF THE CASE whereas COURT (where evidence has been presented) found him innocent... I brought this up in one of the thread and it wasn't taken nicely....

Always have to keep an open mind. These days guys are VICTIMS more than you think.

Having said all that - I do think this is very concerning when i read police apparently found it to be true.... (preliminary)...

Isam didn't do anything wrong.. but he is STILL not a journalist.... He should stick to covering NZ while at christchurch and let somone local cover this incident...or do what he does best.. agggregate the news and link it.