View Single Post
Old January 1, 2017, 09:14 AM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Shakib,Tamim,Anamul

Quote:
Originally Posted by BengaliPagol
All negative talks atm about the team so i wanted to at least shed some good news. Its old news about i dont think there has been a thread for it. The Narail Express even with endless amount of knee operations is still able to be one of the best current odi bowlers whilst having the pressure of captaincy on his shoulders.

Despite all the struggles he has gone through in his career he is still able to be ranked ahead of quality bowlers such as Steyn. Hazlewood, Morkel, Ashwin, Southee etc. If you talk about professional sportsman who have done it tough and came back stronger then Mashrafe's story is right up there with the best. He has been an immense player for us not just performance wise but also off the field and also playing a mentor role for all cricketers in the team.

We are truly blessed to have a player like him represent our country. Hats off to you Mashrafe !! And a big slap on the face for the people who thought he is in the team only for his captaincy and that his bowling was a "burden".

where u got it? I see mashrafe on 14 in icc website. http://www.relianceiccrankings.com/ranking/odi/bowling/