View Single Post
Old November 5, 2016, 04:59 AM
Banned

someone translate this

I don`t trust google translate

It is truly peculiar how players like Shuvagata Hom and Shafiul Islam are getting free rides to such an important series in New Zealand, Shuvagata Hom averages less than 30 in List A, and has failed to make a mark in international cricket as an all rounder. To top it all of he is playing in New Zealand, conditions which are absolutely deadly for spin bowlers. With the inclusion of Shakib Al Hasan and Mehedi Hasan , it is absolutely stupid, to consider a third spinner, in a pace friendly environment. That is why I believe that Shuvagata Hom should be nowhere near the current Bangladesh Side and should be replaced with either Nasir Hossain, a proven All-rounder who is efficient with both bat(HS of 100 in ODIs) and ball(3/30 Vs SA) or Al-Amin Hossain, a deadly fast bowler, who is ranked 15th in the ICC T20I rankings and was in the Top 5 once. Al-Amin Hossain wicket taking ability will make him a vital contributor to the Side in both T20I or ODIs. Shuvagata struggled to perform in the First and Second Test Matches against England, in a TURNING PITCH!, he was not able to pick-up a single wicket on a pitch that assists spin bowlers, surely he does not belong in the side, he can neither score runs or take wickets.

Secondly, Shafiul Islam also needs to be dropped from the squad, he is simply not fast bowling material for Bangladesh.In fact, after bowling only a handful of overs in the First Test match, he got tired and chose the ''rest'' the series, Rubel Hossain would be a much more effective chance to accompany the pace attack of Bangladesh, his performance against New Zealand are impeccable, with him taking a hat trick and best figures of 6/26, not to mention his 140Kmph Yorker's. Rubel Hossain also won us single handedly the match against England in which Bangladesh qualified for the Quarter Finals against England. Shafiul does not possess the venom, nor the pace to be a effective member of the squad. He needs to be dropped. I rather see Bangladesh play with 9 players instead of 11, because these two simply have no place in a squad filled with performers.

To sign this petition please go to the right hand side and input your details, you do not have to input your address if you are not comfortable with it