View Single Post
Old June 11, 2010, 03:49 PM
First Class Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rifat
Ma'ShAllah Da'wah bro keep it up.

from BC this year at PC Parvez, me and da'wah have made it to round 4 so far...i am not sure if any other BC member has made it this far this year(maybe WishUHere bro) but This is the farthest I have managed in PAvilion cup in my last 5 tries....

fatigue is killing me too...I wanted to rest everybody for the important upcoming PC match so lost against a very weak team due to pathetic batting using a second string XI!. i guess BCR will remain to be the "Pakistan" team of FTP..(we are the most unpredictable team here... )
yes Rifat bro I am still in PC! But tomorrow will be the end of my PC journey I guess. My keeper is almost clinically dead (his summaries dropped to reasonable ) and missing 4/5 catches each match due to fatigue. I am up against McNeuk next match. He had to play against a bot in the last SOD, whereas I had to play a very tough team in my SOD match. So bye bye PC...

Its been long since we last played...want a friendly? If you want we can arrange friendly after our PC run is over. How are you doing in the leagues? Are you in div 2 yet?

Anyways narrow victory for me in my last SOD match.

Result: outback won by 19 runs

Match Ratings
outback BVCC
Batting - Top Order: 9,467 9,052
Batting - Middle Order: 6,775 6,541
Batting - Tail: 3,353 2,303
Bowling - Seam: 8,890 (4) 8,974 (6)
Bowling - Spin: 10,047 (6) 10,307 (4)
Fielding/Keeping: 8,270 7,269
Overall: 147,761 138,624

BVCC is very much fatigue driven! He has a very good team (was in div 2 couple of seasons ago) and couple of awesome fast bolwers.

@Dawah bro: impressive win