View Single Post
Old May 2, 2010, 08:23 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Nasir/Taskin/Anamul/Sohag
Thumbs down What is a Match Thread for?????

Quote:
Originally Posted by 22Yards
i am deeply hurt by the continuous teasing loses as with my other fellow countrymen I am sure. But We indeed have to move on and look ahead. The game for us isnt over yet.So what changes would you like to see for the next game ?

I personally would like Mush out and Johurul In (heard he can keep as well ? GREAT)
you might want to replace imrul with aftab but i really dont see a point. They both would fail for different reasons (although i am not accountable for any surprises like ash pulled one today). Aftab on my book isnt even a cricket player at all whereas imrul, T20 is just not his piece of cake.
We seriously need to give razzak a long break before he earns himself a place back again and its true not just this tournament but should be considered for upcoming ODIS and tests as well. He has been constantly in poor form. I hope you noticed the amount of deliveries that ran down the leg side and a simple wristy sweep can give away boundaries. Rasel should take his place. He could be handy with his perfect line and length.

I think thats about the best team we could have with this squad at this current situation. What do you guys think ?
If we have to discuss all trifles in seperate thread, then....what purpose does a match thread is meant to serve?