View Single Post
Old November 22, 2009, 01:57 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Dubya

I don't liek the Makeup of this USA team , ofcourse I'll root for them but I want the Group of Death or be grouped with South Africa

Since FIFA hates us and Loves Mexico, we'll get Brazil, Holland and Ivory Coast

Akib don't worry Ribery will come back and France will Start Stylin on Opponents.

http://sports.yahoo.com/soccer/news?...type=lgns]FIFA yet to decide on World Cup seedings formula

Quote:
FIFA has yet to select a formula to seed the 32 World Cup qualifiers for the finals draw.

Football’s world governing body said Thursday that the decision will be taken two days before the Dec. 4 draw in Cape Town, South Africa, by a panel composed mainly of FIFA executive committee members.

“The procedure of the final draw will be decided at the bureau of the organizing committee for the 2010 World Cup,” FIFA said in a statement.
Last WC they did it like this

Quote:
Pot 1 (seeded teams): Argentina(6), Brazil(1), England(7), France(9), Germany(5), Italy(4), South Africa(85), Spain(2)

Pot 2 (rest of UEFA): Denmark(27), Greece(16), Netherlands(3), Portugal(10), Slovenia(49), Serbia(20), Slovakia(33), Switzerland(13)

Pot 3 (AFC + OFC + CONCACAF): Australia(24), Honduras(35), Japan(40), Korea DPR(91), Korea Republic(48), Mexico(18), New Zealand(83), USA(11)

Pot 4 (CAF + rest of CONMEBOL): Cameroon(14), Chile(17), Côte d'Ivoire(19), Algeria(29), Ghana(38), Nigeria(32), Paraguay(21), Uruguay(25)